Friday, November 13, 2009
Love the leaves
I love fall and especially fall leaves. Around here the color changes are a lot more subtle. So much stays green or actually turns green, instead of the other way around, that I really look for the signs and colors of the season. I took these photos one morning on a walk. These trees are pretty common around here, but they are interesting in the fall because the colors can range from orange, to red, to nearly purple depending on the tree. My favorite thing is to see the light through the leaves. They light up like stained glass.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The sweet gum trees are some of our favorites too. The colors are so vivid and the sticker balls are just fun to play with. Although riding bikes over the balls is not so fun so I am often clearing the sidewalk of the balls so the kids can ride their bikes without meeting one.
Post a Comment