Saturday, July 10, 2010

Wanted!

Buddy Boy has really been making a lot of signs including wanted posters for Police Jones.  They are all pictures of robbers and a few jails.  He is thinking a lot about good guys and bad guys and all the bad things that could happen in the world.  He is processing a lot of this through his posters and play. 

My favorite was the under side of the chairs.  He did ask first and since it is just chalk I said OK.  He wanted arrows from the robbers to the jail so that Police Jones would know what to do, take the robbers to jail.  He had an interesting choice of media.  You can see more wanted posters on the Police Jones web site.

1 comment:

Jen said...

OH my goodness, that is the cutest thing I've seen in a while. Kids are so funny and creative:) I hope he doesn't grow out of that for a long time! So fun!