Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tumble bunnies

This afternoon while little darlin' took a rare, but much needed, nap, we made tumble bunnies.  Here is the link.  So much fun for so little effort.  I found a new blog, madebyjoel.blogspot.com, that I will be visiting frequently for fun kid ideas.  It is all about home made toys, but with a decided no muss, no fuss take on the whole idea.

You get the idea.  They are bunnies and they tumble.  Joel even has a video so you can see them in action for yourself.  They are basically little boxes made from cardstock with two marbles inside.  We played with the angle of the incline and experimented with the number of marbles to see what happened.  The recommended two marbles was just right.  You could do a physics lesson on the reasoning behind it, but I'm too tired to think about it right now.

No comments: