Buddy Boy's absolutely favorite animal is the panda, especially Teddy Panda. I've had in mind that he needed a panda shirt so when we found the perfect panda fabric it was time to make it happen.
I used the panda design from the fabric, tweaked it a bit and added text, and then used the freezer paper stencil technique to put it on the t-shirt. Buddy Boy wanted the red fabric for the shirt, but I vetoed that idea and made pajama pants instead.
On the same trip to the fabric store My Girl saw the one and only bolt of Hello Kitty fabric in the store. I'm not sure if this is a dress or night gown. She asked for a night gown and I used a dress pattern. Maybe it's another one of those all day all night gowns like the t-dresses. I changed it to make it a lot longer. It actually comes past her knees and buttons in front instead of zipping up the back. After a specific request, I also made the sleeves "ruffly".
I had a bit of a revolt over the fact that there is blue trim instead of pink. I may need to change it if I ever want to see it on her body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment