Tuesday, August 21, 2012
First day of second grade
The obligatory first day of school photo. I think there's a stow away Teddy Panda under that shirt. And the hair is being "adventurous". He likes it that way.
Buddy Boy was looking forward to school and had a great first day. I was afraid he might not like it because he's had a pretty care free summer. Fortunately it turned out great. His best friend is even in his class again.
Mr. Chris, the teacher, sent home a getting to know you questionnaire. I let Buddy Boy help me fill it out. Buddy Boy says that his strengths are: Minecraft, recess, reading, swimming, and gum chewing. He lists his hobbies and interests as gold, Minecraft, astronomy, history, and the human body. He said he may struggle with mathematics with big numbers. Numbers over 30 or so. He said that his expectations for 2nd grade were engineering and less math. Unfortunately, I think math is kind of a given in second grade.
Here's to a great start in second grade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment