Years ago I made a list of things I wanted to do during my life. It was mostly places to visit adventures to pursue and big things to accomplish. But there were also some things that were a little frivolous and trivial. One thing I realized from this is that writing it down and saying that this is what I wanted made me aware of opportunities to make it happen if it was something that I was truly interested in. There is a lot of opportunity if you open yourself up to it and allow for the possibilities. Bob Marley said, "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery." It might be more comfortable to let something stay a wish than to turn it in to something that you see as a real. Having said that I really enjoy a little wishful dreaming about things that are pretty far fetched as well. Who knows maybe they will come true some day as well.more Wordfull Wednesday here
1 comment:
I enjoy some wishfull thinking too. It helps keep me sane about the work going on right now to make other wishes come true.
Post a Comment