Monday, June 17, 2013

Last day of Pre-K

It was the last day of Pre-K.  My girl was quite happy for the party, but quite sad about not seeing her friends every day.  Those girls are all pretty tight.  Fortunately there are play dates and summer camp.  What is sad for me is that they won't be in kindergarten together next year.  My girl will miss her friends and so will I.  I've become good friends with the moms of these girls, some of which I've known since we took the Mommy and Me classes when the girls were 18 months old.  It won't be the same when I don't get to see them every day rain or shine for a little after school mommy chat.
 



This is the "E" page for the class alphabet book.


Here is My Girl's quote on the wall.  Apparently we have a future rock star in our midst.  Get ready Salt Lake City.


We love Miss D.  My Girl was sad about leaving her, but was happy that her most favorite teacher also works for the summer camps she will be attending.

 
It's been a wonderful year.

No comments: