Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New dress

Here are photos of the new dress and the girl who didn't want her picture taken.  Keep in mind that this all took place in about a minute and a half.

My Girl picked the fabric and requested ruffles and fluttery sleeves, even though the pattern had neither of these things to begin with.  I also added buttons to the front instead of a zipper in the back so that she can get in and out of it herself.  That's the theory anyway.  I like the bright colors and big flowers.  It suits her and she's five.  You can pull off a lot of color when you are a five year old with a big personality.  Dad saw it and said, "That's one she'll be embarrassed by in 20 years."  Yup.  Or not.  I like the photos of the daisy bell bottoms I had as a preschooler.






No comments: