Awhile ago I asked my Father-in-law for a photo of France that I could paint. I think that this is one of his favorites.
This is what I did with it. I cropped it a bit and eliminated the graffiti even though that gives it a lot of personality. I think the idea of English graffiti in France is a little funny. I straightened the vertical lines to correct the distortion of the lens. This photo isn't all that accurate, but it is the best I could do. The lighting is a little different, but you get the general idea.
This painting was a present for my Mother-in-law for Christmas. I included this little card with it.
In January, I won't be able to paint as much. I'll be teaching on the morning of my painting class. I'll go back when I can and keep it up between now and then as much as I can. I also have other artsy crafty projects to work on. I hope I can get to them.


No comments:
Post a Comment