Friday, September 28, 2007
Life is good
I just have to say that my life is good. It is good now and it has been for pretty much my whole life. In the recent past I quit a job that I thought I really liked to move to a different state and become a full time mom. It was a bit of an adjustment at first, but I wouldn't go back. At the end of my short career I felt pulled in too many directions and I wasn't doing anything that I did as well as I would have liked. So we changed. As my husband says, "If you keep doing what you're doing, you keep gettin' what you're gettin'." I wasn't happy with what I was getting. At first I thought that I would want to keep my fingers in my professional life in my old office. I found out that I really didn't. I was happy to let the job go, but redefining myself without the profession took a little getting used to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment