Saturday, September 29, 2007

Late summer fun

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The day trip to the pebbly beach was great! Buddy boy had a fantastic time with Grammie, Granddad, and the cousins and there wasn't much sand to clean up later. I did have to watch and make sure that no little pebbles went up the nose or in the ears. I don't think he swallowed to many. If he did I figure they are small and round and will pass easily.

I loved sorting through the little pebbles. They had been polished by the surf and sand and were so many different colors from black to brown, green, gold, red, and white.

On a different day we took a little trip to the Santa Cruz Yacht harbor to look at boats. I had had a lot of requests for boats, but we don't have any that are very satisfying. It was a great evening walking along looking at the different boats in the harbor and the catamarans parked on the beach.

No comments: