
Here she is at 6 weeks. It is amazing how quickly they change. The personality and her individual look are coming through. Her eyes are changing color and she is starting to smile. It is great to see the little person emerging.
Granddad took a bunch of pictures the other day. He really experiences life through his camera. He took 4 gig worth of pictures, filling his memory card, before he was through.
I am feeling almost normal now. I am really happy about how much more quickly I have recovered this time. Last time I was pretty wiped out for quite awhile. Looking back I think I was burned out from other things in life going in to childbirth and needed to recover from life as well as having a baby. This time I was feeling the normal pregnancy discomfort, but life was sane and stable. It made recovery a lot easier. I also had a lot of help and support from family and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment