Here is where I share my life with my family and friends. I have a good life and only get one chance to live it, so I try to make the most of it. Here it is.
Who are we?
Mom (me) Dad Buddy Boy My Girl
Food for thought
Success is loving life and daring to live it.
- Maya Angelou
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
- Bob Marley
To write well is to think clearly.
- David McCullough quoting anonymous
Trust, but verify.
- Ronald Reagan
All things in moderation, including moderation.
- Oscar Wilde
Don't waste good calories on bad food
- Anne Osborn Poelman
The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache.
- Marjorie Pay Hinkley
My good life goals
Live proactively Enjoy life Make my corner of the world a better place Seek beauty Be informed Be wise Find peace through troubled times Seek spiritual refinement Give your best effort without regret Love yourself and others Share with family
No comments:
Post a Comment