When we were engaged and first married we spent a lot of time apart for different reasons, mostly related to our jobs and later his schooling. We joked about our time zone issues. Then one summer we didn't have time zone issues. We were in the same time zone but different hemispheres. That didn't help much. So this unlikely song became our theme song for awhile. (Translator - Everywhere That I'm Not) Fortunately those days are long gone, but the song still brings back a lot of memories.
More Wordful Wednesday love songs here.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't think I've ever heard that song before. Listening to the lyrics though I can sure see how it was "your song" for a while.
My husband and I were apart quite frequently while we were dating and engaged. I made him promise me we wouldn't have the same issues after marriage. So far it has worked...kinda.
Love that song!
Post a Comment