Finally, some good news. Not bad news or good bad news, just good. I had my post-op appointment today and learned the pathology results for the lymph nodes that were removed last week. All six of the lymph nodes removed were clean. I've been smiling ever since then.
The next step is to meet with the oncologist. I still have radiation therapy and probably anti-hormone medication ahead, but no chemotherapy. I haven't exactly enjoyed surgery, but chemotherapy is an entirely different level of unpleasantness. I'm SO glad I don't have to do that.
I'm eating a dark chocolate cashew turtle in celebration.
Thank you for your prayers, your thoughts and kindness. It helps to have friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yipee!!! (I think you should have another turtle. Just sayin')
Hurray! That is GOOD GOOD News. I am so glad for you.
You've got us smiling now, too!!!
That's great news! I'm so sorry I didn't even know there was any news...I will say a prayer that 2012 will bring nothing but good for you and your family!!
Super!
Post a Comment