Thursday, March 22, 2012

Graduation


Today I graduated from radiation treatment.  I got a diploma and everything.  I'm glad to be done.  I had 15 treatments over 3 weeks.  That isn't very long as far as things go.  It could have been double that or more.  It hasn't been too bad, a little tired most days and a lot tired a few days, and I look like I have a rectangular sunburn on my chest.  Now from radiation oncology back to medical oncology, but the main part is over, I think. 

Thanks to friends who helped with extra playdates during this time.  Now it's time to play at our house.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm so glad this is behind you...

Alice and Richard said...

What are your plans after graduation?

Anonymous said...

Glad that all is well!
Michelle Butters

Jen said...

FANTASTIC! I seriously can't believe how amazing and innovative you are even with radiation. You always seem so productive-and that doesn't surprise me at all! Glad that part is finished.