Here are (more than) a few pics of our Christmas fun.
School Christmas music programs. Dad and I had to divide and conquer on this one. Both schools had their programs at the same time. I took the The preschool has some really cute songs.
Graham cracker gingerbread house/castle building.
Snow cake designing and constrution. My Girl has been planning to bring a Christmas cake to our Christmas Eve party for weeks, but didn't come up with the final design until that morning. I did my best, but I don't have the pans for a proper stacked cake. Something was also funny about the royal icing I made. It never really set up. That may have been due to the extremely high humidity lately or a faulty recipe. Most of the snowflakes crumbled, but I managed to save enough for the cake.
Snow flakes made from the left over house icing.
Edible markers left over from Halloween made great marshmallow snowmen.
The snow cake with the malva pudding and stollen in the background. That topped of the chioppino - crab feast. Always delicious.
Here is my yard tub with the 3.5 inches of rain we got from Friday night to Sunday afternoon. By Wednesday afternoon we were up to 4.75 inches. Not exactly accurate, but any way to stack it, that's a lot of rain.
Buddy Boy modeling my nephew's top hat. It isn't a costume really. But my nephew's 13 so you can't really tell what he's thinking. He wears it to school and and around town. It's a lot of look on a gangly kid.
The kids got stuffed toys made by by other nephew, the 11 year old. The kids named them Tuff-Tuff and Ding-Dong. Very cute and much loved.
Spy gear night vision goggles came with the laser trip wire, which was carefully set up later that night to see if they could catch Santa.
Santa brought roller skates.
and Heroica Legos, which are apparently not carried in any store anywhere. Thank heaven for Amazon resellers.
and carboard. Really, it was on the list.
See.. Here's the list for the Good kid.
My wish list
Dora cup and dish set
Cinderella bike
cardboard
beachball
roller skate - Good kid.
My Girl got a RC car for Buddy Boy. He quickly turned it into more spy gear. I won't show you the movies. It's fifteen minutes of shaky carpet and ankles.
So that wraps it up. It was a great Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment