Monday, March 25, 2013

I'm back...

Yesterday I gave the final exam for the class I'm teaching.  Primary no longer stresses me out to the point of migraines and skin rashes.  The kids still come on Tuesdays, but My Girl has had a 180 degree attitude adjustment and now likes having them come.  That makes it so much easier.  (For a day and a half she would complain about it!  We had several long talks about the need for a change in attitude and it worked.)  So, I'm back. 

I haven't been twiddling my thumbs nor did I have my nose in my text book the entire three months.  We had some fun and I have a few photos.  I'll share them all in bits and pieces.

In January we went to Reno for the weekend to visit friends and play in the snow.  There was enough snow on the ground that we could go to the park around the corner and sled.  It was the perfect sledding spot.  The kids were thrilled to pieces that they got to see snow AND go sledding.  The only thing that could have been better was if the snow had been good packing snow for snowmen and if I'd remembered my camera.  Maybe it's better without the camera.  I just had fun too.

One day My Girl made a paper garden.  She "dug holes" and planted seeds.


The next morning....

 
The seeds had sprouted!

Isn't nature amazing?

Happy Spring.

1 comment:

L said...

I love the paper garden. Your girl is very creative, and you are a great mom!