Monday, November 3, 2014

School House Rockn'

Buddy Boy really wanted to try the after school play this year.  He absolutely LOVES scout skits and being on stage so we gave it a try.  They did School House Rock.  It is more of a musical review of great songs loosely tied together with a weak plot so that you can call it a play.  I remember watching the videos on Saturday mornings and being ever so grateful for the Constitution song when I had to memorize the Preamble for High School American History.

We got a CD of the songs they were learning and played it constantly it seemed for months.



The experience with all of the practices run by a grumpy director and crazy narcissistic choreographer at the end of a long school day wasn't all that great, but overall he still had a good time.  It helped that one of his good friends was there with him.  I didn't get any good photos during the performance, but here are a few after shots along with the video of his favorite song.


No comments: