I love old wood that is faded and rough. I have a piece of twisted drift wood that I have carried around with me for years. One of my brothers brought it back from a Boy Scout campout if that tells you anything. One day when the light and the mood are right I'll take some pictures of it for sketches that I will probably never get around to. These pictures are in GrandDad's back yard a few summers ago. He planted some beautiful red and rust colored sunflowers. One afternoon I took a bunch of pictures. I love them. I particularly like the backlit flower and the picture where the wooden fence is sharp and the flowers themselves are blurred.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks fabulous!
I had no idea that there was such a thing as a red sunflower. Looks awesome!
Post a Comment