
I love it when I finally find something good. I don't have a lot of time for shopping and swimming suits are definitely not a favorite thing to shop for. I found this combo online at Lands End. I was not very confident in the fit so I went to Sears to try it on. Buddy Boy and Baby Girl were really quite good during the whole thing. Buddy Boy wanted me to get a blue one, but was happy enough with the blue flowers. I really like the swim short idea since I spend most of my swimming time in and out of the water at the pool or beach chasing kids and not really swimming. The top is long enough and the bottoms high enough to cover my middle, and the bottoms long enough to cover my bottom. Perfect. If I was training for a triathalon I would go for something different, but I'm not, so I didn't.
It was even on sale for the weekend. You can't beat that.
No comments:
Post a Comment