Here's the latest fabric design. The print is pretty big. This picture represents a yard of fabric. I drew the butterflies quite awhile ago to use for template for papercutting. I had an idea to hang the paper butterflies from the ceiling of baby girl's room but haven't gotten around to it yet. I quite like the fabric and it would fit in Baby Girls bedroom just like the butterflies I originally had in mind. My only concern is the colors. I think the yellow might be a little bright. I had something a little more buttery in mind, but it is hard to tell from the screen. Perhaps the butterflies are too big. What changes would you make?
The Spoonflower contest theme for the week is Children's prints. This sort of fits the theme, but not really. I might do something else for the contest depending on how much time I have. I have a lot of things to get done including sewing on actual fabric, but I'm having such a good time with this it is hard to stop.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
These fabric you are designing are so cute. I love the butterflies! But, I agree a more buttery-yellow would be really pretty
Michelle
Post a Comment