Monday, September 6, 2010

The Police Jones play

Buddy Boy wanted to have a Police Jones play.  We finally got around to it.  I think we need to do more plays.  It took up a whole evening.  There aren't many things that entertain the kids for that long at a stretch.  I think it worked because it wasn't my idea.  If I had suggested such a thing I don't think it would have been nearly as fun.

Here are the stills from back stage and the performance.

Costumes
Buddy Boy in front of the stage curtains looking "mysterious"



Baby Girls looking a little silly


Props and Scenery


Sidewalk chalk on a table.  It worked.


Act I

A robbery!


Policeman Jones responds to the alarm.


Policeman Jones looks for clues.


Ah hah, Footprints!


Following the trail of the robber.


Act II

The robber trying to get away!


Policeman Jones chases the robber.


The robber chases Policeman Jones. (I'm not sure how this fit in the story, but we went with it.)


The robber in jail.


The robber was released when she promised never to steal again.

THE END

Curtain call

No comments: