Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's the pain meds, but I find him pretty funny.
P.S. My surgery yesterday went well. I was home the same day with no complications. I'm still a little sore and a little loopy from the pain medication. Right now I'm just taking it easy, but I should be much better in a few days. The next big thing is the results of the pathology report from the tissue removed. Hopefully it will be good news. Thanks for all of your help and prayers and kind thoughts.
P.P.S Buddy Boy informs me that Tommy is really Jackie and that he isn't funny. He is really serious.
5 comments:
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! your son,
jack
I am glad surgery went well. I thought of you all day on Thursday. I hope you heal up well and that all news is good news!
Cute snail... or I guess I shouldn't call it cute if he is a serious snail. Clever? Would that work better.
Glad to hear the surgery went well and you are on the mend. Hoping for good news from the pathologist.
Love,
Merilee
Was this week's surgery the biopsy?
Laura,
This week was the lumpectomy. Hopefully no more surgeries to follow, although it is a possibility.
Post a Comment