The low tech how to. We set my regular little camera on a stack of books to take the pictures. A tripod and camera with a remote would make it easier to take pictures without moving the camera but weren't necessary for what we were doing. We snapped whenever Buddy Boy told me he was ready. I then resized the photos using Gimp to make the files smaller so that the software could handle them all. This took awhile. If anyone has a suggestion on how to resize a bunch of photos a quick and easy way I'd be glad to hear about it. We then uploaded all 192 photos to MonkeyJam, some free stop motion software I found. I set the frames per second rather low so the end result is rather jerky, but it makes the movie last a little longer and you can see what is happening a little better. So snap some photos and have some fun!
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Movies now on Police Jones
The Police Jones website now features a movie. This has been something lacking ever since Police Jones went live. The technology and technical know how of the team have finally made it happen. I helped construct the set. My Girl and I pushed the button and Buddy Boy did everything else. I must say he has the basic ideas down, but we do need to work on the execution. It was a lot of fun. Check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment