I painted this during finals on my first week back to my painting class. I hadn't been able to go for a few months since I had been working every Tuesday morning. This whole work thing is really getting in the way of life.
The last half of the quarter was especially crazy. I agreed to take on another 4 credit class for the second half of the quarter. The first half is taught by someone from PE and the second half is taught by a nutrition instructor. It includes nutrition for a couple weeks, but then veers off into other health topics I just don't know that much about. It isn't a technical class, but on top of the other classes and my work at the kid's school, and Primary, and everything else, it was just a little bit much. Sometimes you just want to scream. Instead I paint.
I love this photo of Buddy Boy. He looks like he is screaming, but I think he is just making a funny face. This is an old picture. He is probably four. I think I like it because he isn't really like this, but sometimes the scream just needs to come out.
Remind you am anything?
Next quarter I trade my Saturday morning class for Friday afternoons and skip the extra class, much better. One day a week that I don't need to get up and be somewhere will make all the difference. The Friday afternoon still interferes with the weekends, but not as much.


No comments:
Post a Comment