Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blood Boy

Instead of Buddy Boy, perhaps I should call him Bloody Boy.  He is fascinated by blood of all things.  I'm not sure where it came from.  Perhaps it is related to the bats and vampire thing that showed up last year before Halloween and is coming back this fall.  He actually said, "I think blood is so interesting."  When I asked why he said, "Because it carries oxygen and stuff."  At least he has some of the facts straight.  He said he was a blood expert so I taught him the word hematologist.  Here are a couple of the library books he has been reading lately.  He chose the Magic School Bus book himself from the school library.  The other one I picked up from the local library.  There is some great information in a very kid friendly format.


Going along with his blood thing he has been doing some blood themed drawings.  According to his description this one is a blood factory where vampires go to get their blood so that they don't have to bite people.  How nice.  I think.


No comments: