Thursday, April 23, 2009

In the bag

Sometimes I wonder why the bag I carry around gets so heavy. I decided to clean it out today and this is what I found when I dumped it all on the table. It isn't a pretty picture.

2 diapers, empty package of wipes, 1 change of baby clothes, 3 hats, 2 half bottles of sun screen, 1 squirt bottle for keeping cool at the park, 1 notebook. 1 wallet, 1 spool of thread, 1 zipper, 1 package of snaps, 1 flashlight, 1 cell phone, 1 Swiss Army knife, 72 cents in random change, Kleenex (clean), Kleenex (not so clean), grocery store receipts, 1 RS handouts, 1/2 package of fruit snacks, 1 granola bar, several packages of crackers (saltine and graham crackers), cracker crumbs, toys, 1 baby board book, 1 comb, 1 poly tail holder, various pens, and a highlighter.

Missing from the picture are anywhere from 1 to 3 sippy cups for my 2 kids.

Boy, I must be a mom.

No comments: