Monday, December 13, 2010
Christmas tree!!
We actually bought a Tree this year. In previous years we skipped the tree if we were going to be out of town or I made a paper tree on the wall for cards and crafts. Toddlers and trees just don't mix well. Baby girl is old enough to leave it alone... sort of.
I thought I'd show you a couple of my home made ornaments. There are the big red bows of course and the sparkly icicles and snowflakes. These are made with iridescent clear beads strung on silver sparkly pipe cleaners. Pretty easy, and a good effect.
The little gingerbread men are made from cinnamon with clove buttons. I made them years ago and they still smell great.
Directions:
Bead sparklies
Each icicle has 4 stars, 3 large circles, 2 medium, 6 small.
Each of the 6 sides of the snowflake has 1 med circle, 2 small stars, 2 large stars, 2 small stars, 1 small, 1 large, 1 small circle.
Cinnamon men
I used 2 parts cinnamon and 1 part strained applesauce to make a dough. Then cut them out, add cloves, let them dry, and decorate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment