She was thrilled to be having a birthday, but not so thrilled to be 3. She said she was 2 or 7, never 3. I guess it will grow in her eventually. We had a fun little party with the family. She loved the Dora backpack and band-aids. She has now worn the flower hair clips from her Aunt for 24 hours straight and they will probably go back on in the morning. Along with the clips she got flowery bracelets (aka pony tail holders). So much fun.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Happy Birthday Baby Girl
Not a baby any more.
She was thrilled to be having a birthday, but not so thrilled to be 3. She said she was 2 or 7, never 3. I guess it will grow in her eventually. We had a fun little party with the family. She loved the Dora backpack and band-aids. She has now worn the flower hair clips from her Aunt for 24 hours straight and they will probably go back on in the morning. Along with the clips she got flowery bracelets (aka pony tail holders). So much fun.
Her favorite colors are pink and purple. I'm not sure where that came from. I've tried to avoid the Barbie color combination whenever possible. She saw the strawberry pink cake mix at the store and wanted it so I gave up the usual and went pink. I should know better by now. The cake was cute, but the flavor was disappointing. Nothing beats the secret family recipe. (Pillsbury Moist Supreme Devil's Food, probably the best cake ever.)
She was thrilled to be having a birthday, but not so thrilled to be 3. She said she was 2 or 7, never 3. I guess it will grow in her eventually. We had a fun little party with the family. She loved the Dora backpack and band-aids. She has now worn the flower hair clips from her Aunt for 24 hours straight and they will probably go back on in the morning. Along with the clips she got flowery bracelets (aka pony tail holders). So much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment